Neuwertiger W11

Neuwertiger W11

Hier gibts nen neuwertigen W11 zu kaufen... wohl nur was für Sammler..

pistonheads.com/SALES/870458.htm

Its come the time that I need to let go probably one of the best MR2's in the world. This truely is a unique car. It has just one previous owner who bought the car for his wife who decided to never drive it, so it spent most of its life garaged. I was lucky enough to see it for sale in a small add and snapped their hands off.

It was registered 1st October 1985, its in the original red and black colours with unmarked red and black interior, its had no paintwork and has done only 2567 miles. It has the original stereo, spare wheel/jack etc. I have all of the original books which are also in excellent condition. It has a sunroof and the original cover and even smells like it has just come out of the Toyota factory. i have had it stored in a heated garage for the last year and when i went to start it it fired up first time. You wont beleive how it drives, its a shame there are no others around like this one.

As I havent used it I havent MOT'd it or taxed it but I will if required.

This car can only go to a true enthusiast who will look after it properly.